Order Processing AgentPosted on:
About USB Memory Direct:
USB Memory Direct has been leading the custom printed and custom shaped USB drive industry for 14 years. We have a small office located just south of Fort Lauderdale in Downtown Hollywood, Florida. We work hard to create a fun office environment and are looking for people who thrive at the art of conversation to join our family.
As an order processing agent you will work closely with other staff in our order processing department to bridge the gap between our sales representatives and the manufacturing process. Everyone in the order processing department works together to ensure orders are produced according to customer specifications and delivered on time. You get to communicate with our production facilities to resolve logistical issues with current orders and plan for future orders that are being finalized by the sales staff.
You will also be able to work on special projects requiring communication with production partners on new product development, improving efficiency, or solving unforeseen challenges. These projects can afford you the opportunity to learn new skills and face exciting challenges that regular day to day tasks don't provide. Although it might sound daunting, we promise it is a lot of fun, especially when we are working on creating cool new USB flash drives for a movie studio or just for our own amusement.
- Data entry
- Reviewing and Approving Proofs and Artwork
- Reviewing Purchase Orders
- Communicating with our facilities to assure order accuracy
- Must have at least 1 year of related experience in promotional industry
- Must have a positive attitude, an energetic personality, and an ability to problem solve.
- Able to multitask and set priorities effectively.
- Basic understanding of excel formulas, addition, subtraction, and multiplication.
- Must be computer and internet savvy and be skilled at Internet research.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation Time
Submit Your Application
Salary RangeMin: $28,000.00