Sales AssociatePosted on:
About USB Memory Direct:
USB Memory Direct has specialized in producing custom flash drives for over 10 years. Our clients are located all over the world, and include many Fortune 500 companies. We have created a lively startup culture in our office and value work just as much as fun.
As a Sales Associate you should be able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including existing customers, prospect lists, and individual research. You will be responsible for developing leads for the Senior Account Managers and working with them to develop and refine lead development strategy. This will include prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads.
You will receive phone sales training including overcoming rebuttals, building rapport, identify buying signals, and closing skills. You will be expected to put into practice these skills while prospecting to help improve your conversion percentage.
The base salary for this position is $25,000.00 in addition to $40.00 commission for every lead generated that results in an sale. For sales larger than $4,000.00 the commission will be $100 or more depending on the value. For much larger orders. Inside promotion to an Account Manager position is available to those that acquire daily and weekly goals.
- Make outbound calls and send emails to prospective and existing customers.
- Navigate corporate structures to ascertain who the buyers and decision maker are.
- A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers and get through the gate keepers is essential.
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a team environment.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation Time