Order Processing AgentPosted on:
About USB Memory Direct:
USB Memory Direct is a small friendly, family oriented company supplying our clients with high quality promotional products and delivering a memorable customer service experience. We have been in the business for over 10 years with an A ranking from the Better Business Bureau.
At our office, we have a casual dress code and everyone is friendly and courteous making our office environment a cheerful and upbeat one. As our business grows, we're looking for cheerful, fast paced and organized individuals to join our team.
As an order processing agent you will work closely with other staff in our order processing department to bridge the gap between our sales representatives and the manufacturing process. Everyone in the order processing department works together to ensure orders are produced according to customer specifications and delivered on time. You get to communicate with our production facilities to resolve logistical issues with current orders and plan for future orders that are being finalized by the sales staff.
- Data entry
- Working in a team based environment
- Communicating with suppliers to assure order accuracy
- Happy and outgoing personality
- Understanding of Microsoft Office and Internet research
- Must be computer and internet savvy
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent Work Experience
- Foreign language speakers a plus