Junior Marketing AssociatePosted on:
About USB Memory Direct:
USB Memory Direct has specialized in producing custom flash drives for over 10 years. Our clients are located all over the world, and include many Fortune 500 companies. We have created a lively startup culture in our office and value work just as much as fun.
USB Memory Direct is seeking a full time, entry-level team member with a strong marketing mindset, attention to detail and versatility to work with us in our office located in Cooper City, Florida. Applicants must be internet and technology savvy, have excellent writing and grammar and be enthusiastic about learning new skills. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys working independently and finding new and creative ways to achieve goals.
- Conduct email outreach campaigns, follow up, and reporting.
- Perform manual link building through direct outreach, relevant directory submissions, forum posting, and other opportunities.
- Organize and maintain large data tables and outreach client lists.
- Interact and develop relationships with webmasters, bloggers, and businesses.
- Compile information through advanced internet research methods.
- Provide support, as appropriate, for marketing projects, campaigns and partnerships.
- Creative, motivated, outgoing and detail-oriented personality
- Effective communication skills, written and verbal, required
- Ability to multitask and work on multiple projects concurrently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet and Social Media required
- Eagerness to learn new skills and assume additional duties as assigned
- Familiarity with SEO principles and best practices
- BONUS: Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, primarily Photoshop
- BONUS: Basic understanding of HTML and CSS