Creative Director / Digital DesignerPosted on:
About USB Memory Direct:
USB Memory Direct has specialized in producing custom flash drives for over 10 years. Our clients are located all over the world, and include many Fortune 500 companies. We have created a lively startup culture in our office and value work just as much as fun.
We are searching for an awesome person who loves art, design, and just being creative. We have a ton of amazing projects and not enough talent to execute them, and that's where you come in. We need someone who can generate amazing concepts for ideas and projects we have. You should have strong attention to detail and excel at creating media that is easy to understand and conveys the primary focus of the project all while looking fantastic. If you love developing an idea and making it into an eye catching and engaging visual we would love to talk to you.
The scope of our projects ranges from simple ad banners to more complex layout design, booth design, product packaging, and 3d design. We are not expecting one person to be able to handle all these things, however if you wanted to try we wouldn't stop you. Our primary focus is on graphic and website design. In addition to that we have a ton of fun projects we want to work on some include: company t-shirts, office interior design (primarily art), social activism campaigns, and much more.
If you feel like you'd enjoy working with us and our brand don't be afraid to reach out, just make sure you show us some work samples or link to your portfolio online. You don't need formal training or a degree, you just need to love being creative and be super hyped to work with us to make stuff look amazing.
We offer competitive salaries based upon experience and your body of work.
- Update and maintain current website: Blog imagery, splash images, adding new website pages (like a shopping cart), client portal design, among other projects
- Provide creative direction and design for our monthly newsletter and advertising spots
- Assist in providing creative direction and design assets for new projects. Which include website design, branding, collateral, swag, and package design.
- ***No Coding Required. This is a design only position.***
- Portfolio featuring examples of print and digital work.
- Bachlors degree or higher in graphic design, visual communications or related field a plus
- Expert skills on Mac or PC platform (the choice is yours) and in the Adobe Creative suite, and comfortable designing graphics and communications for integrated use in print, on the web, and in social media
- Detailed knowledge of fundamental design principles and disciplines for web and print that affect typography, color use, animation, composition, use of space and distribution of information
- Outstanding written, verbal and visual communication skills
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation Time
Submit Your Application
Salary RangeMin: $50,000.00