Art Director / Graphic DesignerPosted on:
About USB Memory Direct:
USB Memory Direct has specialized in producing custom flash drives for over 10 years. Our clients are located all over the world, and include many Fortune 500 companies. We have created a lively startup culture in our office and value work just as much as fun.
We are searching for a creative individual who is passionate about art and design. This position isn’t like other design positions out there, rather you get to be involved in team brainstorming sessions to help shape projects from the very beginning to the end. Our fun and fresh start-up environment is ideal for an individual who is ready to have their ideas heard and capable of bringing them to life. This is a rewarding position for someone who is ready to express themselves and transform our brand through their designs.
The perfect candidate should have a keen eye for generating amazing concepts for our company projects which range from complex layout designs to simple ad displays. While there will be a large array of major and minor projects, as our Art Director, your primary focus will be creating designs for our current brand, website and social media platforms. You should have a detailed knowledge of fundamental design principles for web and print that affect typography, color use, use of space and distribution of information.
We offer competitive salaries based upon experience and your body of work.
- Design assets for a variety of project types including:
- Visual Identity
- Product Packaging
- Web Pages
- Banner Ads
- Provide creative input during team brainstorming sessions to help shape the initial concepts for projects that involve media.
- Work with printing houses and manufactures to ensure design concepts are carried out according to required specifications.
- ***No Coding Required. This is a design only position.***
- Bachelors degree or higher in graphic or visual design.
- Portfolio featuring your best examples of printed and digital work.
- Well-versed in using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Detailed knowledge of fundamental design principles for both web and print.
- Outstanding written, verbal, and visual communication skills.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation Time
Submit Your Application
Salary RangeMin: $50,000.00